Listening 3 – What’s your name?
Excuse me, what’s your name?
My name is Jessica. What’s yours?
You speak English very well.
Do you know what time it is?
Sure. It’s 5:10PM.
What did you say?
I said it’s 5:10 PM.
2. How old are you?
3. How many cars do you have?
4. How much money do you earn?
5. How long do you work every day?
6. Which room is yours?
7. Which bus line comes here?
8. How many days does the festival last?
9. How much does it make 5 times 5 minus 3 divided by zero?
10. How much do you like the lesson?