Listening 7 – That’s too late.
Mary, would you like to get something to eat with me?
At 10 O’clock.
10 in the morning?
No, at night.
Sorry, that’s too late. I usually go to bed around 10:00PM.
OK, how about 1:30 PM?
No, that’s too early. I’ll still be at work then.
How about 5:00PM?
OK, see you then.
Listening 8 – Choosing a time to meet
Jennifer, would you like to have dinner with me?
Yes. That would be nice. When do you want to go?
Is today OK?
Sorry, I can’t go today.
How about tomorrow night?
Ok. What time?
Is 9:00PM all right?
I think that’s too late.
Is 6:00PM OK?
Yes, that’s good. Where would you like to go?
The Italian restaurant on 5th street.
Oh, I don’t like that Restaurant. I don’t want to go there.
How about the Korean restaurant next to it?
OK, I like that place.
1. What time is it now?
2. What colour do you like?
3. What type of cars do you prefer?
4. What kind of a person is your friend?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Who is your best friend?
7. With whom do you like to travel?
8. Whose films do you watch more often?
9. Whom do you usually meet after work?
10. Which president of the USA was killed at the theater?
11. Where is the highest mountain of the world?
12. When do you like to read?
13. Why do you learn English?
14. How do you find the language?
15. How well do you speak Russian?
16. How much do you spend on food every day?
17. How long do you plan to study En/glish?
18. How many days does a week have?
19. How often do you visit your family?